Arrival
Departure

Chapelle d'Essert-la-Pierre

Chapelle d'Essert-la-Pierre image1Chapelle d'Essert-la-Pierre image2
1 / 2

Description

Built in 1534, the chapel at Essert-la-Pierre is dedicated to Our Lady of Compassion and to Saint Grat. It was rebuilt in 1832 and restored recently thanks to the efforts of the hamlet's locals.

Pricing

Free of charge
Address
Essert-la-Pierre, 74430, Saint-Jean-d'Aulps
Opening
Throughout the year : open daily.